Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another day at the dog park


After the Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore Ravens football game (which was a good one), I headed out to the dog park.  My dog did her usual thing, sniffing and barking at other dogs.  Anyway, the highlight was the dog drama that happened at the entrance of the park.  Some girl with her a dachshund in her purse and two other dogs on a leash got in a scuffle with some overanxious french bulldog, which lead to the two owners arguing and shouting in front of everyone at the park.  Everyone looked at the nutty woman with her dachshund in her handbag (pretending to be Paris Hilton, I assume) with their jaws dropped to the ground.  I just got to say one thing about these people are their dogs....What in the world are they doing with a dog in a freakin' handbag/purse/whatever???  They're not some kind of accessory like a compact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment